Hostel Bureau is located in a very centre of the imaginative and playful Zagreb. We are only 3 minutes away walking from Zagreb's main, Ban Jelačić square, but still in a quiet and peaceful yard isolated from traffic noise.
A newly-renovated, modern designed hostel operating 24/7 allows you to relax and rest as well as to have fun. You can book your staying in specially designed double, triple, quadruple, five, six and eight-bed rooms. Each room has a locker with the key, air condition and Wi-fi access. The whole hostel is a gallery with photographs of young artists from all over the world.
In Hostel Bureau you also can:
- park your car FOR FREE in our courtyard
- surf the Internet, play Foosball, billiard and Playstation or watch channel TV programs in our spacious living room
- order light tasty buffet breakfast, enjoy a cup of coffee and make new friends from all around the world
- cook tasty meals in our fully equipped and modern kitchen for guests
- enjoy and have peaceful rest in our beautiful and spacious rooms with balcony
- enjoy in beautiful view of the Zagreb Cathedral which is one of the main landmarks
- find some interesting books in our book exchange reading corner
- enjoy and have a snack because we have vending machines for coffee, cold drinks and snacks
- have a rest in our massage chair
- book your trip to Plitvice Lakes or take a guided free walking tour through the city. At the same time, you will be saving some money because our prices are really fair 🙂
The Hostel Bureau is also suitable for groups and seminars because we have a modern equipped conference hall for meetings and group get-togethers.